CCNA 200-301 Exam: Everything You Need to Know | 105-Hour Learning Plan Download
- May 15, 2020
- Posted by: Muhammad Afaq Khan, CCIE #9070
- Category: CCNA 200-301 V2.0
In this article, we will discuss the key takeaways for the Architecture section from the Cisco CCNA 200-301 exam. You can download the Learning Plan spreadsheet to help you navigate the learning process for the new exam.
The new CCNA has been live since Feb 24 2020 and obsoletes the old CCNA 200-125 exam. The new CCNA exam contains the following six sections.
- Network fundamentals
- Network Access (aka L2 technologies)
- IP connectivity (aka L3 technologies)
- IP Services (mostly L4-L7 services)
- Security fundamentals
- Network automation and programmability
Watch the video: