Cisco ENCOR 350-401 EXAM: ARCHITECTURE KEY TAKEAWAYS
- May 2, 2020
- Posted by: Muhammad Afaq Khan, CCIE #9070
- Category: CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure CCIE Enterprise Wireless CCNP Enterprise Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR 350-401)
In this article, we will discuss the key takeaways for the Architecture section from the Cisco ENCOR 350-401 Enterprise Core exam. This is a series of lecture and you can follow them by subscribing to our YouTube channel.
In this video, I cover the following ENCOR exam topics.
- Design and working principles for the
- Enterprise network
- WLAN deployment
- SD-WAN solution
- SD-Access solution
- On-premise and cloud infra deployments (deployment and service models)
- Hardware and software switching (FIB vs. RIB, etc.)