Practice Questions (3-Month Access Pass, Subscription) includes:
- Sample Quiz
- Reviews (0)
All of our quizzes are structured around Cisco official blueprint sections for your CCIE track. There are three types of quizzes to ensure your exam success.
- Category Practice Quizzes: contain all of the questions that we have available for your CCIE track broken into Cisco official blueprint sections. These quizzes are not timed and right/wrong feedback is provided immediately after you answer each question. We recommend you that you take each category quiz after completing the corresponding chapter or part in your CCIEin8Weeks study guide.
- Exam Simulations: ~100 Multiple-choice and multiple-select questions in a 120 minute simulation. You will receive score report after you finish the entire quiz. This is to help you confidently face the pressures of a real Cisco exam. We recommend that you take these simulations after you have completed category quizzes and feel ready to face the real exam.
- Grand Practice Quiz: contains all of the questions that we have available for your CCIE track. This quiz is not timed and right/wrong feedback is provided immediately after you answer each question.
CCIEin8Weeks Quiz Updates Calendar
|Exam Name||Exam Number (Version)||Total Practice Questions||Last Updated|
|CCIE Routing and Switching||400-101 (v5.1)||918||September 8, 2018|
|CCIE Service Provider||400-201 (v4.1)||515||August 25, 2018|
|CCIE Collaboration||400-051 (v2.0)||418||August 23, 2018|
|CCIE Data Center||400-151 (v2.1)||555||September 8, 2018|
|CCIE Security||400-251 (v5.0)||448||September 8, 2018|
0 of 11 questions completed
CCIE R&S 400-101 V5.1 Promotional Practice Exam
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 11 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Infrastructure Security 0%
- Infrastructure Services 0%
- Layer 2 Technologies 0%
- Layer 3 Technologies 0%
- Network Principles 0%
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) 0%
Thank you for taking the quiz. Click on “View questions” for review and explanation.
- Question 1 of 11
1. QuestionCategory: Infrastructure Services
Which of the following statements are correct regarding “police cir” statements configured on an IOS router? Choose two.
- Question 2 of 11
2. QuestionCategory: Infrastructure Services
Which of the following statements are correct regarding use of “track ip sla” command? Choose two.
- Question 3 of 11
3. QuestionCategory: Network Principles
How are the TCP MSS, PMTU and MTU are related to each other? Choose the best.
- Question 4 of 11
4. QuestionCategory: Layer 2 Technologies
Which of the following statements are correct regarding MPLS LDP Router-ID? Choose two.Correct
- Question 5 of 11
5. QuestionCategory: Layer 3 Technologies
Which of the following statements is correct regarding MED? Choose the best.
- Question 6 of 11
6. QuestionCategory: Layer 3 Technologies
ip multicast-routing !Enable IP multicast routing
ip pim bidir-enable !Enable bidir-PIM
interface loopback 0
description One Loopback address for this routers Bidir Mode RP function
ip address 10.0.1.1 255.255.255.0
ip pim sparse-dense-mode
interface loopback 1
description One Loopback address for this routers Sparse Mode RP function
ip address 10.0.2.1 255.255.255.0
ip pim sparse-dense-mode
ip pim send-rp-announce Loopback0 scope 10 group-list 45 bidir
ip pim send-rp-announce Loopback1 scope 10 group-list 46
ip pim send-rp-discovery scope 10
access-list 45 permit 220.127.116.11 0.255.255.255
access-list 45 permit 18.104.22.168 0.255.255.255
access-list 45 deny 22.214.171.124 0.255.255.255
access-list 46 permit 126.96.36.199 0.255.255.255
Which of the following statements are correct regarding the above configuration? Choose three.
- Question 7 of 11
7. QuestionCategory: Layer 3 Technologies
Which of the following statements are correct regarding EIGRP Metric Weights? Choose two.Correct
- Question 8 of 11
8. QuestionCategory: Layer 2 Technologies
Which of the following statements are correct regarding 802.1D STP priority values? Choose two.Correct
- Question 9 of 11
9. QuestionCategory: Layer 3 Technologies
RouterA# show bfd neighbors details
OurAddr NeighAddr LD/RD RH Holdown(mult) State Int
172.16.10.1 172.16.10.2 1/2 1 532 (3 ) Up Fa0/1
Local Diag: 0, Demand mode: 0, Poll bit: 0
MinTxInt: 200000, MinRxInt: 200000, Multiplier: 5
Received MinRxInt: 1000, Received Multiplier: 3
Holdown (hits): 600(22), Hello (hits): 200(84453)
Rx Count: 49824, Rx Interval (ms) min/max/avg: 208/440/332 last: 68 ms ago
Tx Count: 84488, Tx Interval (ms) min/max/avg: 152/248/196 last: 192 ms ago
Registered protocols: OSPF
Last packet: Version: 0 – Diagnostic: 0
I Hear You bit: 1 – Demand bit: 0
Poll bit: 0 – Final bit: 0
Multiplier: 3 – Length: 24
My Discr.: 2 – Your Discr.: 1
Min tx interval: 50000 – Min rx interval: 1000
Min Echo interval: 0
Which of the following statements are correct regarding above configuration? Choose two.
- Question 10 of 11
10. QuestionCategory: Network Principles
Which of the following IP addresses are included within 188.8.131.52/17 subnet range? Choose two.
- Question 11 of 11
11. QuestionCategory: Infrastructure Services
Which of the following statements is true regarding AF11 in DSCP encoding? Choose the best.
Exam Simulation Quiz Score Report (by official Cisco exam blueprint Categories)
Exam Simulation Quiz Example