CCIE R&S (400-101 V5.1) All in One Membership (3-Month Access Pass)
- CCIE R&S V5.1 Exam Cert Study Guide and Practice Quizzes, both structured around Cisco’s official curriculum
- ExamSkope (TM), top trending exam topics
- Video Library, over 53 hours of video learning
- First attempt Pass Guarantee* ( we will either refund or renew your membership at no cost)
- Study Guide
- Practice Quiz
- Reviews (45)
All-in-one Membership includes all the products that we offer for CCIE 400-101 V5.1 exam. Get instant access to Study Guide (379 pages, PDF), hundreds of Practice Questions, 4 Study Plans, ExamSkope (TM) and over 53 hours of video learning. The study guide includes updated material from Cisco CCIE Evolving Technologies V1.1 Update, effective as of August 30 2018.
Our All-in-One Cisco CCIE Certification Training Bundles offer a cost-effective way to get the industry-renowned CCIE Written training resources you need to learn for and pass your exams with full confidence. Combining conveniently viewable video courses, online PDF (or Paperback) study guides or workbooks, study plans and quizzes that allow you to practice until you have nailed down your weak areas, this training bundle provide complete self-paced training solutions at an amazing value.
Our exam prep material is geared for both experienced network engineers who are certifying as well as first-time exam takers who are pursuing CCIE after completing their CCNP.
Let us help you prepare and pass your CCIE exam with full confidence
Cisco’s CCIE Routing & Switching certification is one of the most prestigious and respected certifications in IT. It is designed for senior network engineers, network architects, network managers and other networking professionals who are involved in the implementation, operation and troubleshooting of complex network infrastructure, and enterprise networking environments.
Achieving your CCIE Routing & Switching certification demonstrates a mastery of network engineering skills and an expert-level knowledge of Cisco products and solutions, and will put you among a group of the most sought-after and valued professionals in the industry.
CCIE Certification Step 1: Written Exam
The first step towards certification is a two-hour (longer if English isn’t your first language) written exam with 90-110 questions that will validate your expertise in foundational networking topics as well as an Evolving Technologies section that will test your knowledge of cutting-edge technologies such as cloud, SDN/NFV and IoT.
CCIE R&S V5.1 Official Cisco Blueprint at a Glance
- Network Principles
- Layer 2 Technologies
- Layer 3 Technologies
- VPN Technologies
- Infrastructure Security
- Infrastructure Services
- Evolving Technologies V1.1
CCIE Certification Step 2: Lab Exam
The CCIE lab exam is a hands-on exam lasting eight hours which will test your ability to configure and troubleshoot a variety of network topologies to provided specifications using real-world equipment. To complete your certification, the lab exam must be passed within three years of passing your written exam, and your first attempt must be made within the first 18 months.
*applicable to exams taken within 30 days of signing up.
All of our quizzes are structured around Cisco official blueprint sections for your CCIE track. There are three types of quizzes to ensure your exam success.
- Category Practice Quizzes: contain all of the questions that we have available for your CCIE track broken into Cisco official blueprint sections. These quizzes are not timed and right/wrong feedback is provided immediately after you answer each question. We recommend you that you take each category quiz after completing the corresponding chapter or part in your CCIEin8Weeks study guide.
- Exam Simulations: ~100 Multiple-choice and multiple-select questions in a 120 minute simulation. You will receive score report after you finish the entire quiz. This is to help you confidently face the pressures of a real Cisco exam. We recommend that you take these simulations after you have completed category quizzes and feel ready to face the real exam.
- Grand Practice Quiz: contains all of the questions that we have available for your CCIE track. This quiz is not timed and right/wrong feedback is provided immediately after you answer each question.
0 of 11 questions completed
CCIE R&S 400-101 V5.1 Promotional Practice Exam
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 11 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Infrastructure Security 0%
- Infrastructure Services 0%
- Layer 2 Technologies 0%
- Layer 3 Technologies 0%
- Network Principles 0%
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) 0%
Thank you for taking the quiz. Click on “View questions” for review and explanation.
- Question 1 of 11
1. QuestionCategory: Infrastructure Services
Which of the following statements are correct regarding “police cir” statements configured on an IOS router? Choose two.
- Question 2 of 11
2. QuestionCategory: Infrastructure Services
Which of the following statements are correct regarding use of “track ip sla” command? Choose two.
- Question 3 of 11
3. QuestionCategory: Network Principles
How are the TCP MSS, PMTU and MTU are related to each other? Choose the best.
- Question 4 of 11
4. QuestionCategory: Layer 2 Technologies
Which of the following statements are correct regarding MPLS LDP Router-ID? Choose two.Correct
- Question 5 of 11
5. QuestionCategory: Layer 3 Technologies
Which of the following statements is correct regarding MED? Choose the best.
- Question 6 of 11
6. QuestionCategory: Layer 3 Technologies
ip multicast-routing !Enable IP multicast routing
ip pim bidir-enable !Enable bidir-PIM
interface loopback 0
description One Loopback address for this routers Bidir Mode RP function
ip address 10.0.1.1 255.255.255.0
ip pim sparse-dense-mode
interface loopback 1
description One Loopback address for this routers Sparse Mode RP function
ip address 10.0.2.1 255.255.255.0
ip pim sparse-dense-mode
ip pim send-rp-announce Loopback0 scope 10 group-list 45 bidir
ip pim send-rp-announce Loopback1 scope 10 group-list 46
ip pim send-rp-discovery scope 10
access-list 45 permit 22.214.171.124 0.255.255.255
access-list 45 permit 126.96.36.199 0.255.255.255
access-list 45 deny 188.8.131.52 0.255.255.255
access-list 46 permit 184.108.40.206 0.255.255.255
Which of the following statements are correct regarding the above configuration? Choose three.
- Question 7 of 11
7. QuestionCategory: Layer 3 Technologies
Which of the following statements are correct regarding EIGRP Metric Weights? Choose two.Correct
- Question 8 of 11
8. QuestionCategory: Layer 2 Technologies
Which of the following statements are correct regarding 802.1D STP priority values? Choose two.Correct
- Question 9 of 11
9. QuestionCategory: Layer 3 Technologies
RouterA# show bfd neighbors details
OurAddr NeighAddr LD/RD RH Holdown(mult) State Int
172.16.10.1 172.16.10.2 1/2 1 532 (3 ) Up Fa0/1
Local Diag: 0, Demand mode: 0, Poll bit: 0
MinTxInt: 200000, MinRxInt: 200000, Multiplier: 5
Received MinRxInt: 1000, Received Multiplier: 3
Holdown (hits): 600(22), Hello (hits): 200(84453)
Rx Count: 49824, Rx Interval (ms) min/max/avg: 208/440/332 last: 68 ms ago
Tx Count: 84488, Tx Interval (ms) min/max/avg: 152/248/196 last: 192 ms ago
Registered protocols: OSPF
Last packet: Version: 0 – Diagnostic: 0
I Hear You bit: 1 – Demand bit: 0
Poll bit: 0 – Final bit: 0
Multiplier: 3 – Length: 24
My Discr.: 2 – Your Discr.: 1
Min tx interval: 50000 – Min rx interval: 1000
Min Echo interval: 0
Which of the following statements are correct regarding above configuration? Choose two.
- Question 10 of 11
10. QuestionCategory: Network Principles
Which of the following IP addresses are included within 220.127.116.11/17 subnet range? Choose two.
- Question 11 of 11
11. QuestionCategory: Infrastructure Services
Which of the following statements is true regarding AF11 in DSCP encoding? Choose the best.
Exam Simulation Quiz Score Report (by official Cisco exam blueprint Categories)
Exam Simulation Quiz Example
CCIEin8Weeks Quiz Updates Chart
|Exam Name||Exam Number (Version)||Total Practice Questions||Last Updated|
|CCIE Routing and Switching||400-101 (v5.1)||918||September 8, 2018|
|CCIE Service Provider||400-201 (v4.1)||515||August 25, 2018|
|CCIE Collaboration||400-051 (v2.0)||418||August 23, 2018|
|CCIE Data Center||400-151 (v2.1)||555||September 8, 2018|
|CCIE Security||400-251 (v5.0)||448||September 8, 2018|