CCIE Security (400-251 V5.0) All in One Membership (3-Month Access Pass)
All in One Membership (3-Month Access Pass) includes:
- All-in-one CCIE Security 400-251 V5.0 Written Exam Guide by Paul Adam (downloadable as PRINTABLE PDFs), as per Cisco’s official curriculum
- All-in-one CCIE Security 350-018 V4.1 Written Exam Guide by Paul Adam (downloadable as PRINTABLE PDFs) for Reference only
- 6 Practice Quizzes and One Final Exam
- 4 Study Plans to help guide your learning journey over 8 weeks
- Question updates happen every 14 days to give you the edge you need (6 FREE updates over 3-month included!). Last Update On
- First attempt Pass Guarantee or we will refund the membership fee*
- Study Guide Table of Contents (TOC)
- Sample Quiz
- Reviews (6)
All-in-one Membership includes all the products that we offer for CCIE Security 400-251 V5.0 exam. Get instant access to Exam Cert Guide (PDF, 438 pages), hundreds of Practice Questions, 4 Study Plans.
Our All-in-One Cisco CCIE Certification Training Bundles offer a cost-effective way to get the industry-renowned CCIE Written training resources you need to learn for and pass your exams with full confidence. Combining conveniently viewable video courses, online PDF (or Paperback) study guides or workbooks, study plans and quizzes that allow you to practice until you have nailed down your weak areas, this training bundle provide complete self-paced training solutions at an amazing discount.
Our exam prep material is geared for both experienced network engineers who are certifying as well as first-time exam takers who are pursuing CCIE after completing their CCNP.
Help us prepare you to pass your CCIE exam with full confidence
Cisco’s CCIE Security certification is one of the most prestigious and respected certifications in IT. It is designed for senior network engineers, network architects, network managers and other networking professionals who are involved in the implementation, operation and troubleshooting of complex network infrastructure, and enterprise networking environments.
Achieving your CCIE Security certification demonstrates a mastery of network engineering skills and an expert-level knowledge of Cisco products and solutions, and will put you among a group of the most sought-after and valued professionals in the industry.
CCIE Certification Step 1: Written Exam
The first step towards certification is a two-hour (longer if English isn’t your first language) written exam with 90-110 questions that will validate your expertise in foundational networking topics as well as an Evolving Technologies section that will test your knowledge of cutting-edge technologies such as cloud, SDN/NFV and IoT.
CCIE Security V5.0 Official Cisco Blueprint at a Glance
- Perimeter Security and Intrusion Prevention
- Advanced Threat Protection and Content Security
- Secure Connectivity and Segmentation
- Identity Management, Information Exchange, and Access Control
- Infrastructure Security, Virtualization, and Automation
- Evolving Technologies
CCIE Certification Step 2: Lab Exam
The CCIE lab exam is a hands-on exam lasting eight hours which will test your ability to configure and troubleshoot a variety of network topologies to provided specifications using real-world equipment. To complete your certification, the lab exam must be passed within three years of passing your written exam, and your first attempt must be made within the first 18 months.
*applicable to exams taken within 30 days of signing up.
0 of 9 questions completed
CCIE Security 400-251 V5.0 Promotional Exam
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 9 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
- Advanced Threat Protection and Content Security 0%
- Cisco Security Products, Features, and Management 0%
- Identity Management, Information Exchange, and Access Control 0%
- Infrastructure Services 0%
- Infrastructure, Connectivity, Communications, and Network Security 0%
- Security Policies and Procedures, Best Practices, and Standards 0%
- Security Protocols 0%
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) 0%
- Threats, Vulnerability Analysis, and Mitigation 0%
Thank you for taking the quiz. Click on “View questions” for review and explanation.
- Question 1 of 9
1. QuestionCategory: Infrastructure Services
Which of the following protocol is used ERSPAN to transport SPAN traffic across multiple L2 hops? Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 9
2. QuestionCategory: Software Defined Networking (SDN)
In a three-node OpenStack deployment, which of the following components run on compute node? Choose three.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 9
3. QuestionCategory: Infrastructure, Connectivity, Communications, and Network Security
Which of the following are valid modes of operations for SXP? Choose two.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 9
4. QuestionCategory: Advanced Threat Protection and Content Security
Which one of the following statements identifies one of the core tenant of Cisco AMP Threat Grid? Choose the best.
- Question 5 of 9
5. QuestionCategory: Identity Management, Information Exchange, and Access Control
Which of the following statements correctly identify the LDAP authorization attributes that are supported on ASA 9.x? Choose five.
- Question 6 of 9
Which statements are true about VXLANs? Choose two.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 9
7. QuestionCategory: Security Policies and Procedures, Best Practices, and Standards
COBIT defines a best practices framework for IT controls. Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 9
8. QuestionCategory: Infrastructure, Connectivity, Communications, and Network Security
What kind of connectivity requirement BGP route reflectors and confederations features help you avoid? Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 9
9. QuestionCategory: Security Policies and Procedures, Best Practices, and Standards
What does the PCI-DSS vulnerability management program refer to? Choose the best.
CCIEin8Weeks Quiz Updates Chart
|Exam Name||Exam Number (Version)||Total Practice Questions||Last Updated|
|CCIE Routing and Switching||400-101 (v5.1)||702||October 15, 2017|
|CCIE Service Provider||400-201 (v4.0)||457||September 23, 2017|
|CCIE Collaboration||400-051 (V1.1)||412||October 17, 2017|
|CCIE Data Center||400-151 (v2.0)||432||September 28, 2017|
|CCIE Security||400-251 (v5.0)||310||September 23, 2017|