CCIE Security (400-251 V5.0) All in One Membership (6-Month Access Pass)
All in One Membership (6-Month Access Pass) includes:
- All-in-one CCIE Security 400-251 V5.0 Written Exam Guide by Paul Adam (downloadable as PRINTABLE PDFs), as per Cisco’s official curriculum
- Practice Quizzes and Multiple Exam Simulations
- 4 Study Plans to help guide your learning journey over 8 weeks
- Question updates happen every 15 days to give you the edge you need (12 FREE updates over 6-month included!). Last Update On
- First attempt Pass Guarantee or we will refund the entire membership fee*
First-attempt Pass Guarantee
We're 100% Committed to Your Success.
Standardized Course Format and Delivery
Our Study Guides (PDF) and Quizzes (Web) are Structured around Cisco CCIE Official Blueprint Sections.
Home of Best Selling CCIE Written Guides Worldwide
Our Instructors are IT industry Experts.
Responsive and Helpful Staff.
- Study Guide
- Practice Quiz
- Reviews (1)
All-in-one Membership includes all the products that we offer for CCIE Security 400-251 V5.0 exam. Get instant access to Exam Cert Guide (PDF, 503 pages), hundreds of Practice Questions, 4 Study Plans. The study guide includes updated material from Cisco CCIE Evolving Technologies V1.1 Update.
Our All-in-One Cisco CCIE Certification Training Bundles offer a cost-effective way to get the industry-renowned CCIE Written training resources you need to learn for and pass your exams with full confidence. Combining conveniently viewable video courses, online PDF (or Paperback) study guides or workbooks, study plans and quizzes that allow you to practice until you have nailed down your weak areas, this training bundle provide complete self-paced training solutions at an amazing value.
Our exam prep material is geared for both experienced network engineers who are certifying as well as first-time exam takers who are pursuing CCIE after completing their CCNP.
Let us help you prepare and pass your CCIE exam with full confidence
Cisco’s CCIE Security certification is one of the most prestigious and respected certifications in IT. It is designed for senior network engineers, network architects, network managers and other networking professionals who are involved in the implementation, operation and troubleshooting of complex network infrastructure, and enterprise networking environments.
Achieving your CCIE Security certification demonstrates a mastery of network engineering skills and an expert-level knowledge of Cisco products and solutions, and will put you among a group of the most sought-after and valued professionals in the industry.
CCIE Certification Step 1: Written Exam
The first step towards certification is a two-hour (longer if English isn’t your first language) written exam with 90-110 questions that will validate your expertise in foundational networking topics as well as an Evolving Technologies section that will test your knowledge of cutting-edge technologies such as cloud, SDN/NFV and IoT.
CCIE Certification Step 2: Lab Exam
The CCIE lab exam is a hands-on exam lasting eight hours which will test your ability to configure and troubleshoot a variety of network topologies to provided specifications using real-world equipment. To complete your certification, the lab exam must be passed within three years of passing your written exam, and your first attempt must be made within the first 18 months.
All of our quizzes are structured around Cisco official blueprint sections for your CCIE track. There are three types of quizzes to ensure your exam success.
- Category Practice Quizzes: contain all of the questions that we have available for your CCIE track broken into Cisco official blueprint sections. These quizzes are not timed and right/wrong feedback is provided immediately after you answer each question. We recommend you that you take each category quiz after completing the corresponding chapter or part in your CCIEin8Weeks study guide.
- Exam Simulations: ~100 Multiple-choice and multiple-select questions in a 120 minute simulation. You will receive score report after you finish the entire quiz. This is to help you confidently face the pressures of a real Cisco exam. We recommend that you take these simulations after you have completed category quizzes and feel ready to face the real exam.
- Grand Practice Quiz: contains all of the questions that we have available for your CCIE track. This quiz is not timed and right/wrong feedback is provided immediately after you answer each question.
0 of 9 questions completed
CCIE Security 400-251 V5.0 Promotional Exam
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 9 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
- Advanced Threat Protection and Content Security 0%
- Identity Management, Information Exchange, and Access Control 0%
- Infrastructure Services 0%
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) 0%
Thank you for taking the quiz. Click on “View questions” for review and explanation.
- Question 1 of 9
1. QuestionCategory: Infrastructure Services
Which of the following protocol is used ERSPAN to transport SPAN traffic across multiple L2 hops? Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 9
2. QuestionCategory: Software Defined Networking (SDN)
In a three-node OpenStack deployment, which of the following components run on compute node? Choose three.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 9
Which of the following are valid modes of operations for SXP? Choose two.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 9
4. QuestionCategory: Advanced Threat Protection and Content Security
Which one of the following statements identifies one of the core tenant of Cisco AMP Threat Grid? Choose the best.
- Question 5 of 9
5. QuestionCategory: Identity Management, Information Exchange, and Access Control
Which of the following statements correctly identify the LDAP authorization attributes that are supported on ASA 9.x? Choose five.
- Question 6 of 9
Which statements are true about VXLANs? Choose two.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 9
COBIT defines a best practices framework for IT controls. Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 9
What kind of connectivity requirement BGP route reflectors and confederations features help you avoid? Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 9
What does the PCI-DSS vulnerability management program refer to? Choose the best.
Exam Simulation Quiz Score Report (by official Cisco exam blueprint Categories)
Exam Simulation Quiz Example
CCIEin8Weeks Quiz Updates Calendar
|Exam Name||Exam Number (Version)||Total Practice Questions||Last Updated|
|CCIE Routing and Switching||400-101 (v5.1)||900||August 6, 2018|
|CCIE Service Provider||400-201 (v4.1)||507||July 12, 2018|
|CCIE Collaboration||400-051 (V1.1)||400||August 8, 2018|
|CCIE Data Center||400-151 (v2.0)||538||August 8, 2018|
|CCIE Security||400-251 (v5.0)||429||August 7, 2018|