CCIE SP (400-201 V4.1) All in One Membership (3-Month Access Pass)
All in One Membership (3-Month Access Pass) includes:
- 2nd Edition (V4.1) of Amazon’s Highly Rated All-in-one CCIE SP 400-201 (V4.0) Written Exam Guide by Paul Adam (downloadable as PRINTABLE PDFs), as per Cisco’s official curriculum
- 6 Practice Quizzes and One Final Exam
- 4 Study Plans to help guide your learning journey over 8 weeks
- Question updates happen every 14 days to give you the edge you need (6 FREE updates over 3-month included!). Last Updated On
- Video Library, over 41 hours of video learning
- First attempt Pass Guarantee or we will refund the membership fee*
- Study Guide Table of Contents (TOC)
- Sample Quiz
- Reviews (10)
All-in-one Membership includes all the products that we offer for CCIE SP 400-201 V4.1 exam. Get instant access to Exam Cert Guide (PDF, 323 pages), hundreds of Practice Questions, 4 Study Plans and over 41 hours of video learning.
Our All-in-One Cisco CCIE Certification Training Bundles offer a cost-effective way to get the industry-renowned CCIE Written training resources you need to learn for and pass your exams with full confidence. Combining conveniently viewable video courses, online PDF (or Paperback) study guides or workbooks, study plans and quizzes that allow you to practice until you have nailed down your weak areas, this training bundle provide complete self-paced training solutions at an amazing discount.
Our exam prep material is geared for both experienced network engineers who are certifying as well as first-time exam takers who are pursuing CCIE after completing their CCNP.
Help us prepare you to pass your CCIE exam with full confidence
Cisco’s CCIE Service Provider certification is one of the most prestigious and respected certifications in IT. It is designed for senior network engineers, network architects, network managers and other networking professionals who are involved in the implementation, operation and troubleshooting of complex network infrastructure, and enterprise networking environments.
Achieving your CCIE Service Provider certification demonstrates a mastery of network engineering skills and an expert-level knowledge of Cisco products and solutions, and will put you among a group of the most sought-after and valued professionals in the industry.
CCIE Certification Step 1: Written Exam
The first step towards certification is a two-hour (longer if English isn’t your first language) written exam with 90-110 questions that will validate your expertise in foundational networking topics as well as an Evolving Technologies section that will test your knowledge of cutting-edge technologies such as cloud, SDN/NFV and IoT.
CCIE SP V4.1 Official Cisco Blueprint at a Glance
- Core Routing
- Service Provider Architecture and Services
- Access and Aggregation
- High Availability and Fast Convergence
- Service Provider Security, Service Provider Operation and Management
- Evolving Technologies
CCIE Certification Step 2: Lab Exam
The CCIE lab exam is a hands-on exam lasting eight hours which will test your ability to configure and troubleshoot a variety of network topologies to provided specifications using real-world equipment. To complete your certification, the lab exam must be passed within three years of passing your written exam, and your first attempt must be made within the first 18 months.
*applicable to exams taken within 30 days of signing up.
0 of 10 questions completed
CCIE SP 400-201 V4.1 Promotional Practice Exam
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Core Routing 0%
- Service Provider Architecture and Evolution 0%
- Service Provider Security, Service Provider Operation and Management 0%
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) 0%
- VPN Technologies 0%
Thank you for taking the quiz. Click on “View questions” for review and explanation.
- Question 1 of 10
1. QuestionCategory: Service Provider Architecture and Evolution
LTE mobile architecture provides for a simple and rather flat way of distributing mobile gateways? Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
2. QuestionCategory: Service Provider Architecture and Evolution
What does PCRF refer to in EPC functional jargon? Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 10
3. QuestionCategory: Service Provider Architecture and Evolution
Which statement is true regarding Cisco CSR1000v? Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 10
4. QuestionCategory: VPN Technologies
EoMPLS carries L2 frame inside MPLS packets? Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
5. QuestionCategory: Service Provider Security, Service Provider Operation and Management
Which of the follow rollout plan does ITIL standard provide assurance for, particularly involving certain environment deployment guidelines? Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
6. QuestionCategory: Core Routing
Which of the following statement correctly describe OSPF Fast-reroute keep-all-paths feature? Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
7. QuestionCategory: Software Defined Networking (SDN)
What is BGP-LS? Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
8. QuestionCategory: Software Defined Networking (SDN)
OpenDayLight (ODL) is compatible with OpenStack’s Neutron component? Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
9. QuestionCategory: Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Within the ETSI framework, what is the designated function of VNFM? Choose four.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10
10. QuestionCategory: Software Defined Networking (SDN)
In a three-node OpenStack deployment, which of the following components run on compute node? Choose three.CorrectIncorrect
CCIEin8Weeks Quiz Updates Chart
|Exam Name||Exam Number (Version)||Total Practice Questions||Last Updated|
|CCIE Routing and Switching||400-101 (v5.1)||702||October 15, 2017|
|CCIE Service Provider||400-201 (v4.0)||457||September 23, 2017|
|CCIE Collaboration||400-051 (V1.1)||412||October 17, 2017|
|CCIE Data Center||400-151 (v2.0)||432||September 28, 2017|
|CCIE Security||400-251 (v5.0)||310||September 23, 2017|