CCIE SP (400-201 V4.1) All in One Membership (6-Month Access Pass)
- CCIE SP V4.1 Exam Cert Study Guide and Practice Quizzes, both structured around Cisco’s official curriculum
- ExamSkope (TM), top trending exam topics
- Video Library, over 53 hours of video learning
- First attempt Pass Guarantee* ( we will either refund or renew your membership at no cost)
- Study Guide
- Practice Quiz
- Reviews (0)
All-in-one Membership includes all the products that we offer for CCIE SP 400-201 (V4.1) exams. Get instant access to Exam Cert Guide (PDF, 378 pages), hundreds of Practice Questions, 4 Study Plans and over 41 hours of video learning. The study guide includes updated material from Cisco CCIE Evolving Technologies V1.1 Update, effective as of August 30 2018.
Our All-in-One Cisco CCIE Certification Training Bundles offer a cost-effective way to get the industry-renowned CCIE Written training resources you need to learn for and pass your exams with full confidence. Combining conveniently viewable video courses, online PDF (or Paperback) study guides or workbooks, study plans and quizzes that allow you to practice until you have nailed down your weak areas, this training bundle provide complete self-paced training solutions at an amazing discount.
Our exam prep material is geared for both experienced network engineers who are certifying as well as first-time exam takers who are pursuing CCIE after completing their CCNP.
Let us help you prepare and pass your CCIE exam with full confidence
Cisco’s CCIE Service Provider certification is one of the most prestigious and respected certifications in IT. It is designed for senior network engineers, network architects, network managers and other networking professionals who are involved in the implementation, operation and troubleshooting of complex network infrastructure, and enterprise networking environments.
Achieving your CCIE Service Provider certification demonstrates a mastery of network engineering skills and an expert-level knowledge of Cisco products and solutions, and will put you among a group of the most sought-after and valued professionals in the industry.
CCIE Certification Step 1: Written Exam
The first step towards certification is a two-hour (longer if English isn’t your first language) written exam with 90-110 questions that will validate your expertise in foundational networking topics as well as an Evolving Technologies section that will test your knowledge of cutting-edge technologies such as cloud, SDN/NFV and IoT.
CCIE SP V4.1 Official Cisco Blueprint at a Glance
- Core Routing
- Service Provider Architecture and Services
- Access and Aggregation
- High Availability and Fast Convergence
- Service Provider Security, Service Provider Operation and Management
- Evolving Technologies V1.1
CCIE Certification Step 2: Lab Exam
The CCIE lab exam is a hands-on exam lasting eight hours which will test your ability to configure and troubleshoot a variety of network topologies to provided specifications using real-world equipment. To complete your certification, the lab exam must be passed within three years of passing your written exam, and your first attempt must be made within the first 18 months.
*applicable to exams taken within 30 days of signing up.
Get instant access to hundreds of CCIE SP 400-201 (V4.1) Practice Questions. These quizzes includes updated material from Cisco CCIE Evolving Technologies V1.1 Update. All of our quizzes are structured around Cisco official blueprint sections for your CCIE track. There are three types of quizzes to ensure your exam success.
- Category Practice Quizzes: contain all of the questions that we have available for your CCIE track broken into Cisco official blueprint sections. These quizzes are not timed and right/wrong feedback is provided immediately after you answer each question. We recommend you that you take each category quiz after completing the corresponding chapter or part in your CCIEin8Weeks study guide.
- Exam Simulations: ~100 Multiple-choice and multiple-select questions in a 120 minute simulation. You will receive score report after you finish the entire quiz. This is to help you confidently face the pressures of a real Cisco exam. We recommend that you take these simulations after you have completed category quizzes and feel ready to face the real exam.
- Grand Practice Quiz: contains all of the questions that we have available for your CCIE track. This quiz is not timed and right/wrong feedback is provided immediately after you answer each question.
0 of 10 questions completed
CCIE SP 400-201 V4.1 Promotional Practice Exam
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Core Routing 0%
- Service Provider Architecture and 0%
- Service Provider Based Services 0%
- Service Provider Security, Service Provider Operation and Management 0%
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) 0%
- VPN Technologies 0%
Thank you for taking the quiz. Click on “View questions” for review and explanation.
- Question 1 of 10
1. QuestionCategory: Service Provider Architecture and
Which of the following statements are true regarding C-Bridge Component? Choose two.Correct
- Question 2 of 10
2. QuestionCategory: Service Provider Security, Service Provider Operation and Management
Which of the following Cisco Network OSs support Embedded Packet Capture (EPC) feature? Choose two.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 10
3. QuestionCategory: Core Routing
Which of the following statements are true regarding IPv6 Permanent Site-Local Scope addresses? Choose two.
- Question 4 of 10
4. QuestionCategory: Service Provider Based Services
Which of the following protocol stacks are the correct choices for connecting a RFC1918 VLAN across a public IP network? Choose two.
- Question 5 of 10
5. QuestionCategory: Service Provider Based Services
What is the most appropriate place to remark COS across an L2VPN service? Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
6. QuestionCategory: Core Routing
Which of the following regular expressions would match 10.10? Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
7. QuestionCategory: Core Routing
Which of the following protocols is used in Kompella L2VPN RFC for auto-discovery and signaling? Choose the best.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
8. QuestionCategory: Core Routing
Which of the following statements describe function of RSVP protocol? Choose two.
- Question 9 of 10
9. QuestionCategory: Core Routing
Which of the following statements are correct with regard to MPLS TE as implemented in Cisco IOS? Choose two.CorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10
10. QuestionCategory: Core Routing
Which of the following statements are true regarding IS-IS DIS? Choose two.
Exam Simulation Quiz Score Report (by official Cisco exam blueprint Categories)
Exam Simulation Quiz Example
CCIEin8Weeks Quiz Updates Calendar
|Exam Name||Exam Number (Version)||Total Practice Questions||Last Updated|
|CCIE Routing and Switching||400-101 (v5.1)||918||September 8, 2018|
|CCIE Service Provider||400-201 (v4.1)||515||August 25, 2018|
|CCIE Collaboration||400-051 (v2.0)||418||August 23, 2018|
|CCIE Data Center||400-151 (v2.1)||555||September 8, 2018|
|CCIE Security||400-251 (v5.0)||448||September 8, 2018|